Friday, April 23, 2021

Nisa - Common Denominator lyrics

Common Denominator

Nisa

GENRE
[Verse 1]
Why is it me who has to answer
When we both know this one's for you?
I didn't think about the future
Gave up the ghost and webs for use

[Verse 2]
Not in my fault, still in my pictures
Not on the market, still on the man
Did I cross a line when I saw you crying?
Your skin went cold, I put myself to bed

[Chorus]
Didn't you want to talk a little?
Didn't you want to talk?
Didn't you want to talk a little?
Didn't you want to talk?
It's alright to be in shock
Cause it's a struggle
It's alright if you can't talk

[Verse 3]
Still see your bike on every corner
Too many jokes belong to you
If I change my hair, will they still haunt me?
When will I start to feel right?
When will it all go down without hurting my neck?
I can't pretend that I was what you needed
[Chorus]
And didn't you want to talk a little?
Didn't you wat to talk?
Didn't you want to talk a little?
Didn't you want to talk?
It's alright to be in shock
And struggle
It's alright if you can't talk

[Outro]
Now I see there's a common denominator
Maybe we both can't
Maybe we both can't speak
I guess it was always up to me
Common denominator

Related songs

MasqueradeNtrovurt Walk OnPrefab Sprout 夢模様、体になって 崎山蒼志 Home Sessions DancehallMr Marley 声 THE BACK HORN CityKontinuum Into The BoneMelpo Mene Out LoudGabbie Hanna V.I.P.倖田來未 Picture of PerfectionKVr

No comments:

Post a Comment

宮野真守 - 1/13 lyrics

1/13 宮野真...